Montag, 2. März 2009

HOT WATER MUSIC / RYDELL Split 7" (1998)

HOT WATER MUSIC / RYDELL Split 7" (1998)
(Scene Police Records #002)
Somehow I always liked HWM. I like the rawness in their "emotional" songs, I like the raw voice of their (main)-singer, Chuck Ragan and I very much like their lyrics, which inspired me alot.
Even their newest records were poppy, they broke up and "reunion" later... which is a thing I really hate in the hc/punk-scene.... HWM will always have a place in my heart.
This song is a demo-song.
I dunno much about the band from the flipside: RYDELL, except they´re coming from the UK and they´re ex-COUCH POTATOES. The song seems to be unreleased.

About the record label: Scene Police Records is now "dead and gone", but in the late 90s - early 2000s they had released some great records incl. bands like HAMMERHEAD, YAPHET KOTTO, TIGER LOU, STALINGRAD, STRIKE ANYWHERE, LACK and such...I don´t know why, but their website still works: http://www.scenepolice.de/

Source / Quality: 7" / 224 KBPS
Time / MB: ~ 5:33 min. / 9,01 MB

Tracks:
01 - Hot Water Music - Just Don´t Say You Lost It.mp3
02 - Rydell - Try Seventeen.mp3

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?11romyokkmz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen